Dokar

Dokar
One mode of transportation

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just some pictures

Since I don't have time to post a blog, but have lots of pictures I haven't put up, I thought I would just do the easier thing and post some pictures. Eden is growing up so much! I will post older one's first.

Eden feeding the birds! She used to always do this at Grandma's house and when we got here she kept asking to feed the birds, so we got her some bird seed.


She wanted to have a towel on her head like mommy after her shower.

Eden and her friend, Shella at the local "warung" or store. Her first time riding one of these...oh boy!

Lounging at the pool:)

Taking an important call:)

One word...adorable!

Once again

"Hanging" out in front of our house

Cuddles...my very favorite! I will cry when she does not do this anymore!!!!!

Eden's bathtime outside

The terrential(sp?) downpour as soon as I pulled her out

No comments: