You can imagine the suspense I was in, not knowing what he brought home in this sack.
And the shock I was in when I saw it was an eagle!
It was a very nice bird, but J came to the realization that it is not fun to have a bird like that in captivity and took it back.

This is the Palm Civet we owned for a short period of time before we sold him to a friend. These are the creatures that eat coffee beans and then poop them out and it costs a fortune (the coffee, not the critter, we thought about making some of the coffee:))

This is Marley, he was our dog for a while, but we ALSO got rid of him. He went to a nice Indonesian family...he turned out much more dumb that we had bargained for:/

And this is what is remaining...the cat! Eden loves her little kitty and the kitty is amazingly good with Eden. She has proved to be a good hunter too!

I know it looks like she is being choked to death in both these pictures, but she actually likes when Eden carries her around and Eden is pretty gentle with her.
And the shock I was in when I saw it was an eagle!This is the Palm Civet we owned for a short period of time before we sold him to a friend. These are the creatures that eat coffee beans and then poop them out and it costs a fortune (the coffee, not the critter, we thought about making some of the coffee:))

This is Marley, he was our dog for a while, but we ALSO got rid of him. He went to a nice Indonesian family...he turned out much more dumb that we had bargained for:/

And this is what is remaining...the cat! Eden loves her little kitty and the kitty is amazingly good with Eden. She has proved to be a good hunter too!
I know it looks like she is being choked to death in both these pictures, but she actually likes when Eden carries her around and Eden is pretty gentle with her.
1 comment:
Great pics! Nice to see a bit of your experience.
Post a Comment