Well, our furlough time is coming to a close...we have a month and a half left and with more travels left to do, holidays and getting ready to go back-it will FLY by! I am trying not to stress and stay focused on doing everything that needs to be done and fit in all the things I would really love to do before we go back. I am already praying for our transition back, for all of us, especially the kids. This goodbye this time will be harder for Eden than it was last time. And then we are back to it just being us all the time, minus all the extended family. Back to a routine and a schedule. Back to the basics lifestyle. It is always hard for me to keep adjusting to change. I personally hate change usually and as a missionary, you have to be flexible! I will be fine, it just always takes time. Time to get settled in before we move again, haha! All this to say life is about to get crazier! Not to complain bc I am so excited and love my life, love what we do, but it is trying on me. Those of you reading this who pray, I COVET your prayers for this next phase in our lives!!!
We have been loving almost every minute of our home assignment and have gotten to reconnect with many churches and individuals. Jeremiah has shared in quite a few churches now and one of the times was recorded for those of you who didn't have the chance to hear him share. Below is the link to listen to an adult Sunday School class he shared with a couple weeks ago. Click on the link, go to the number 3 option under audio where it says "other" and Jeremiah's audio clip should be 1st on the list. At minute 14 he shows our 11 minute video of his trip interior to visit the Dem tribe. It is an awesome video that you obviously can't see on the audio download so I will put the link for it under the audio link so that you can watch it separately.
Audio link:
http://www.newlifebfc.org//index.php?option=com_xemusicgalx&Itemid=92
Video of J's trip into the Dem tribe:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgfOwhu-4Vtk&h=vAQF9Cyjn
Hope you enjoyed getting a little peak into our future ministry!
No comments:
Post a Comment